Next Investment Programmes Deadline
Arts & Business Cymru is pleased to announce the date of its next Investment Panel meeting. The meeting, which takes place on Wednesday 26 September, will assess proposals under both the CultureStep and Arts & Kids Invest schemes.
CultureStep invests in business / arts partnerships which achieve at least one of the following priorities:
- Enabling social inclusion, access and outreach;
- Enabling activity in priority areas of Wales (Community First Areas);
- Contributing to the Arts & Health agenda;
- Supporting diversity;
- Contributing to environmental regeneration;
- Promoting equal status for the Welsh Language;
- Using the arts to motivate, develop and train business’ staff;
- Providing training & development opportunities for people in the community;
- Encouraging business investment into the arts from outside Wales.
The focus of Arts & Kids Invest is firmly on children and young people experiencing disadvantage. All projects must aim to combat this disadvantage and make a real difference to young people's lives through engagement with the arts. Examples of such disadvantage includes:
- Illness, distress, abuse or neglect;
- Any kind of disability;
- Behavioural or psychological difficulties;
- Living in poverty or situations of deprivation.
For further information and advice on applying for Arts & Business Cymru Investment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or ring Becca Lloyd in Cardiff (029 2030 3023) or Cath More in Llandudno (01492 574003).
The deadline for applications is Wednesday 12 September.
View all news